Blogtober '23 - Day 7.

    I went to bed early last night, well, earlier than I usually do, and so I actually got an extra hour in bed. And yet despite this, I have been half asleep all day! On top of that I've had a headache for half the day, which has now finally gone. I hope. Oh yeah, and where's this heat wave we've been warned was coming? I'm sitting here with a jumper on! To be honest I've felt a bit  cruddy today. Maybe tomorrow will be different. I suppose I could watch "Fake Or Fortune" tonight which might put me in a good mood to go to bed in.

    This thing about the slow upload speed is getting really annoying! It took over 5 minutes to upload the last couple of photos I used. Is it worth continuing with Blogtober if I can't post any pictures? 

    😧  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€