Blotober - Post 2!

    You would think that with it being a Sunday, I would have had plenty of opportunities to post my intended Blogtober post. But no. I haven't even touched a computer today until now because there always seemed to be something else to do! And I don't suppose any of it was particularly important. Ever have days like that?

    So instead of that post I'm going to do a Sunday Waffle. A quick ramble about the day and anything else that pops into the noggin as I type. Minus the swear words. Probably.

     It was pretty grim when I got up, it looked like it had rained🌧️ all night, but the sun soon came out☀️ and it was bright till about early afternoon when the clouds started gathering. Somewhere across the road someone had lit a garden fire, smoke blowing up the road so at least this time we didn't get the stink of it.πŸ”₯

    We did have a fab dinner at lunch time! Rib Bones in a sticky Chinese sauce served with mash, peas and carrots. Golly it was yummers!!πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹I haven't enjoyed a dinner that much since my Birthday Spaghetti Bolognaise! And that was pretty lush I have to say! Then we had ice-cream. Well, it is the weekend. Puddings are allowed you know!

    The various Tits and Nuthatches we're getting at the moment are being particularly greedy, so a new Sunflower seed feeder has been put out. It has a much smaller opening than the previous one. They still managed to almost empty it! Anyone would think no-one else in the area feeds 'em!

    In the evening we watched the first episode of the 8th series of The Brokenwood Mysteries. It was a little convoluted but also quite funny, and if you've never watched the series before you are really missing out! It is sometimes referred to as a tongue-in-cheek Midsomer Murders, but really it is much, much better!

    OK. That's it, stay tuned for even more excitement! I know, I can't wait either!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Comments

  1. It was a wet start here, I got soaked walking the dog- dear husband had assured me it would rain all day so I thought I’d better get on and do it. Wrong. Bright sunshine from mid morning….
    Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely getting in the swing of blogtober. I haven’t heard of the Brokenwood mysteries. Will have to check that out. Your birds sounds lovely, what part of the UK are you living?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! The Brokenwood Mysteries are shown on Drama, which I think is still on Freeview Channel 20. Living in the South.

      Delete
  3. That was exactly how my Blogtober posts are going to end up! :) I haven't heard of the Brokenwood Mysteries before but I love Midsomer Murders so I'll have to go and look it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth watching, Freeview Channel 20!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.