Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€

     

Blogtober is upon us

And I really have to say,

I'm not sure I can manage

A new post everyday.

Typing here and typing there

It can be quite a chore,

Finding summat interesting

And trying not to bore.

What with edit this and copy that

And insert image here,

It's like reading a crochet pattern

Whose instructions aren't quite clear.

But I think I'll try

And keep you up to date,

With all my crochet projects

That are always running late! 

So stick around, come back do,

It might be worth a look,

To see what this Numpty

Is making with his hook!


 

Comments

  1. Good luck. Having just completed a BlogSeptember I’m giving October a rest this year. I look forward to hearing about your wooly projects. B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! Hopefully you'll find something of interest here over the next few weeks? I shall have to have a proper look at your BlogSeptember posts - I have seen a couple - I don't blame you giving this month a miss after already doing a months worth of posts, it would probably drive you nuts!🀯

      Delete
  2. Hooray! You're back for Blogtober! Here's a brilliant month of blogging :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Christine - I just hope I can keep it up for the whole month!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.