Blogtober '23 - Day 22.

    We've had brilliant sunshine here for much of the day and no, I didn't get out into it. Thought about it, but didn't do it. My loss I s'pose.

    I have had a much better day than yesterday though - no feeling of unwellness and I don't believe I felt all that stressed today either. Go me!

    We have our Sunday dinner at lunchtime and this week was a special day as we had our first Stew and Dumplings of the season! Yummers! You cannot beat a good stew in the Autumn and Winter, and being all homemade it's also good for you. And Dumplings are one of your 5-a-day after all. And I had 4 of them! Go me again!

    We've been getting a Grey Squirrel visiting the garden over the last couple of months. At first it seemed only interested in the Curly Hazel tree and all the nuts thereon - she took most of them and has buried a lot around the back garden ready for her to find again in the winter. Now, she's continuously on the peanut feeders, clinging to a branch with her hind feet and feeding upside down. I'm not that athletic, but I do like a good feed!


    She's ever so pretty in the sunshine,


    But I'm not sure the Tits are too pleased with her!


    I hope you've had a lovely Sunday, let's hope the week ahead's not too bad shall we?

    Bye,πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ƒ


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€