Knitters On TV!

    Just a quickie!

    The other week I noticed a programme listed in the telly paper for BBC1 about the YarnBombers of Swansea, so naturally I recorded it, and I've just got round to watching it. Well, there's no Pointless at the moment because of Wimbledon. And I have to say that I really enjoyed it! The group seem like a great bunch of people and the work that they put into their YarnBombs is incredible, especially what they were asked to do for the Coronation of King CharlesⅢ.

    If you missed the TV airing but would like to watch it, here is a link for the show on BBCiplayer:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001n3vf/our-lives-series-7-yarnbombers 

    The only other show I can think of that features any sort of yarn crafting is Kirstie Allsops Hand Made Christmas, and I must admit I don't watch many of those. Do you know of any other?

Byeee! 👋😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ 🪝 📖 🌵

Blogtober '23 - Day One. 👋😀