Blogtober - Post 5!

    I'm a bit earlier today, have been all day actually, and at the mo' the sun is shining quite nicely! We have a fair bit of rain again though and it's been a bit windy, but that's nothing new here!

    Thanks to the marvellous Winwick Mum I think the DVD problem has been sorted!😁 I shall box some of those that I feel I'm unlikely to watch for a while and put them somewhere safe, so I can get at them if I want them. And if it turns out that I don't want to watch them I can then think about getting rid of them!  I shall write that on a "To Do List"!πŸ˜‰

    I mentioned yesterday that I'd updated my Links page. Umm, can anyone see it? Although it says it has been published, it's not appearing on my screen. Hmmm, perhaps I'll see about putting them on the side bar after all.πŸ˜•

    I had to get up a bit earlier today to cut both my hair and my Father's. (Mother won't let me give her a crew-cut. Don't know why?) It didn't seem to take as long today but then I don't think it's been long a long time since the last cut. I've been cutting my own hair for years, well, it does save money and it meant that I didn't have to go out. Problem is once you stop, you really do stop. Even now I barely go anywhere, just two trips to the Doctors so far this year, and as for the lockdown ... 

    But, because I did get up earlier, I did get chance to do some early morning crochet! And I must say I really enjoyed it! I must try and make this a part of my routine!πŸ˜€

    And I really must try and get a photo for each of these posts, might make it a bit more colourful!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ƒ

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing your morning crochet. Well done on sorting your dvd’s. They do have a tendency to take over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, you can't go wrong with a list ... and when it all gets a bit much, you scrap that list and start again! :) I found it quite difficult to think about going out again after lockdown but it really is good for you in so many ways to be outdoors ... perhaps being in your garden or even a short walk around the block would be a good way to get you going back out again if you felt like doing that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the plan actually, even my Dr. agrees it would be a good step. I just have to really convince myself to do it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€