Blogtober - Post 27! 😩 πŸ¦‡ 🌳

    Well, I don't know what was going on last night when I was trying to do yesterday's post, but it was bloody annoying!😩 I had to keep deleting pictures and re-inserting them, the font kept going back to the default setting and the Undo button didn't seem to work! Got it done eventually though!

    In all the stress I forgot to mention AutumnWatch. I did watch it and there were some interesting bits, as there was yesterday, but I do find the presenters annoying. Their antics can sometimes verge on the silly and that's not what I expect from a programme about nature.

    Oh. Sad news.😒 This evening, we finished the Spiced Apple and Raisin Loaf Cake. I know. I am consoling myself with the fact that it went to a better place, and that there is a Ginger Cake waiting in the wings.πŸ₯Ή

    Also this evening we watched the greatest vampire πŸ¦‡ film ever made: Dracula - Dead And Loving It!, starring Leslie Nielson. It is a complete hoot and one of my favourite films, and if you haven't seen it - Do so!!

    I got some good work done on my Snowman and Yuletide squares and hopefully I'll have something to show you soon.

    I'm leaving you with a picture of a nearby Oak Tree, taken yesterday. Hope you've had a good day!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€ 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€