Blogtober - Post 25!

    I've got to be quick because my battery is running down. I am not used to having to charge the laptop as much as I've needed to this month and it tends to catch me out unawares.

    I've had a look at the Snowman today and I've decided not to be too finickity about the neatness of some the finishing features. After all, the ones we build in the winter (when we get snow!) are never that neat - they can't be - so perhaps I can get away with a bit of roughness on the buttons and so on.

    I thought I'd be able to bring you the Yuletide Blanket update tomorrow as I only had a couple of squares left to work the current round on, and then I moved a ball of wool, and found at least four more! I just hope I haven't put any more squares in another bag, 'coz if I have - I can't remember which one!😳

    Autumnwatch started tonight. I've recorded it as always but I'm in two minds about watching it. I'll let you know.

    See you tomorrow.πŸ‘‹πŸ˜΄  

Comments

  1. Oh, the joy of projects left in bags ... yep, I do that too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what you can forget at times, it's remembering WHY it's there that's often trickier!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€