Blogtober - Post 24! ⛄ πŸŽ„ 🧀

    Gosh! We're in the final week of Blogtober, the past 3 weeks have gone by quite fast haven't they? It's strange how some things can seem so far off and then arrive all of a sudden. Like Christmas! Yep, nearly here. 

    I've got a few goals in mind for this final week of Blogtobering: 

 

Finish my Toy Snowman and bring you the 2nd part of The WIPing Sessions - Volume 1.

 

πŸŽ„ Bring you an update on my Yuletide Blanket Squares.

 

 πŸ§€ Show you the progress I've made on my Tunisian Mittens Project.

 

    That seems like quite a bit considering there is only one week left and I have no idea yet how some of it is going to go. It could end up surprising all of us!😲

Have you got any plans for this last week?πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€

Comments

  1. Sometimes I think you have to overestimate how much you're going to get done to give yourself the push to get going! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€