Blogtober - Post 21! 🌧️

    Well, I have nothing really to say today. It's been so dark here, not to mention wet, that I haven't done anything interesting or taken any photos. I don't think I've looked out the window once today and it not be raining,🌧️ sometimes light drizzle, others heavy downpour. But always raining.🌧️

    At one point this afternoon there was one of those weird light moments when certain colours seem to glow unnaturally and simply look amazing but, the one photo I took of some wonderfully red leavesπŸ‚ really did not capture the spectacle of it. I was a bit disappointed.

    On the upside of things, we watched the last episode of "The Cotswolds and Beyond with Pam Ayres" at lunchtime, and we've really enjoyed the series, we had a Tomato and Bacon Pasta Bake using a jar of sauce from Aldi for dinner, which was very enjoyable, and in the evening we had a piece of very yummy cake - Spiced Apple and Raisin Loaf!

    I hope your day has been more rewarding than mine and perhaps I'll have something to show you tomorrow.

Night, night!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ž

Comments

  1. Spiced apple and raisin loaf sounds fabulous, just the thing for this time of year! My phone camera isn't always good with certain colours - some blues never turn out the colour they should do and I think red generally can be tricky to photograph. I have seen those glowing skies, though, and they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've noticed that yellows can be awkward too. It's probably something to do with wavelengths. That's the science part!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€