Blogtober - Post 20!

    I have to be quick because my battery is about to die!

    I chose a new book to read and it's this one,

    I haven't read any of Robert E. Howard's work before but I am of course familiar with the Conan Films. This is a collection of his sword and sorcery stories and from what I've read so far it seems quite good! I have another collection of his writing which I think is more like supernatural tales and ghost stories and the like.

    In completely unrelated news, I tried some Horlicks earlier. I ain't sure I like that! Gosh it's a bit icky! I may have made it wrongly though so it might be worth another try!

    More tomorrow!

      

Comments

  1. I think Horlicks is an acquired taste and it's not one that I ever acquired. I used to love Ovaltine when I was little which I think was the alternative - ooh, I haven't thought about that for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we had Ovaltine a few years ago and I'm not sure it's any better! I wonder what Bovril is like now? Can you still get the chicken one?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ 🪝 📖 🌵

Blogtober '23 - Day One. 👋😀