Blogtober - Post 18! 🀯 πŸ€• 🍁

    Hey-ho peeps. I've had a headache since last night and it still hasn't shifted, not even after taking paracetamol. I should have known something was going to happen when I thought the lights were too bright when we put them on. Lesson learned.

    Today has been another bright and sunny one and I actually stepped outside to take a couple of photos. I know, wonders will never cease.

    The garden next door has an acer in it, right against the fence,

and I thought it looked very autumnal in the afternoon light.

    And although most of the flowers in the garden are over, there are still a few Lavatera in bloom,

isn't it a lovely pink? I love the little pom-pom centres these flowers have, and when we've had them in the past the Bumble Bees used to get so dusted in pink pollen they looked like a new species!

    Oh well, I have to publish now or there won't be any of the 18th left.

    See you tomorrow!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€

 

Comments

  1. That looks like a stunning acer tree you have in the garden next door. The thing about gardens is that you sometimes get to share whatever is close to the fence - not always a good thing though if it's nettles and brambles and not lovely acers! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But we should try and remember that brambles and nettles are very important to all sorts of wildlife. I'm not sure that some of our neighbours like what we've got against the fence. We've had one tree die quite suddenly, and I'm a bit concerned another is on the way out too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€