Blogtober - Post 17! πŸŒ› 🎢 🫧

    It's been quite a nice day here with very blue skies, white fluffy clouds and a bit of breeze. The moon was in the sky again at lunchtime but a bit higher than at the same time yesterday. It's a shame the clouds were constantly interrupting the view because at one point there was a plane, complete with trail, heading straight for it and we could have pretended it was NASA's latest rocket attempt. Has that happened yet?

    One of the highlights from yesterday was the music🎢 we played while we had Sunday lunch. We always put music on Sunday lunchtimes, it's a bit of a thing here, and this week I thought it would be a good idea to play a greatest hits of Roxette. It was ever so good, and it made me wonder if anyone still makes this sort of 80's / 90's style music anymore? From what I hear on the radio the answer is no but maybe it just doesn't get played. We played about half of the CD and we'll play the rest of it next Sunday.

    At lunchtime today we watched the last episode of "Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea"🫧. I can't remember when we first started watching the first  series (there are 4) but it's been Monday viewing for some time. The best series is the first, even if it is in black & white! Unfortunately the stories just kept getting sillier after that and the monsters dafter. And less frightening! 

    I'm going to leave you today with a teaser of what's to come. Hope you've had a good one!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ƒ 


 

Comments

  1. Ooh I wonder what’s in that bag. I’m a playlist sort of person. I usually hate what I hear on the radio so I stick to a variety of playlists with my favourites on depending on my mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with the radio is that they play certain songs too much and they very quickly become boring and annoying. And the DJs always talk over the best bits!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that looks exciting! Radio playlists aren't always my thing either but with a teenager in the house, I do my best to keep up with what she's listening to! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€