Blogtober - Post 16! πŸŒƒ πŸŒ›

    I'm starting this post at 12:45am simply because I'm still online. I know, daft reason, but there you go. I'm about to switch off and read for a while before I try and go to sleep. For the last two nights I haven't read and I'm wondering if it contributes to my overall mood the following day, as the last two days haven't been as "up" as previous ones. It'll be interesting to see and I'll let you know later.

********

    Well, that worked! Not! Sometimes I have to remember that there are outside influences as well!

    This is just a short, quick post because I barely have any time of the 16th left.

    The other day Winwick Mum asked us if we'd seen anything extraordinary and I mentioned a very low-flying Buzzard. Well, today at around lunchtime I looked out the window and saw this:

Midday Moon

    I know you do sometimes see the moon during the day, but it never stops being a surprise, and I don't think I've ever seen it out of this window so late in daylight.

    Hope you've all had a great Sunday!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€

 

Comments

  1. It always feels like an amazing thing to see the moon in the day, doesn't it? I think because it always looks white as well, as if someone has drawn it in with the clouds! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's true - it is always white! I hadn't thought of that before. Supernatural almost. Perhaps that's why it was so important to ancient cultures?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€