Blogtober - Post 15! πŸ•·️ πŸ“½️ 😊

    It's been a weird kind of day, one of those that never really feels "right" if you know what I mean? Sometimes things would be fairly normal and then all of a sudden, they were off. Or I was off. Very weird. The weather was all over the place - it really couldn't make up its mind and was nothing like what was expected. Even the road was busy today which, as I mentioned earlier in the week, is not normal now.

    Probably the best thing about today was the filmπŸ“½️ we watched, "Spider-Man: No Way Home".πŸ•·️ We started it at lunchtime because it was a bit longer than most of the films we watch and finished it off in the evening, and I have to say it was really rather good! I'm not going to give anything away in case someone is reading this who hasn't seen it yet and intends too, but I think it's more watch-able than the previous two "Spider-Man" films. 

    And yes, this week we did remember the sherry! And very nice it was too!πŸ˜‰

    Have you watched any good films this week, would you recommend them, did you enjoy it with a tipple? Or three?

    Let me know!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š 

Comments

  1. I watched a rather cheesy (and quite old) film earlier this week - "Over Her Dead Body" with Eva Longoria and Paul Rudd. You knew how it was going to end but it was an easy watch (I had it on in the background) and sometimes that's exactly what you need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I know that one, and I really like Paul Rudd. I'll have to check it out! And you're right, sometimes an easy watch is exactly what you need!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€