Blogtober - Post 14! 🍟 🍟

    Another full week of Blogtober is over and I think it's fair to say I've struggled a bit with it. Hitting that midweek low was a surprise because up until then I seemed to be having a reasonably good run at it, it just caught me off guard. Perhaps I should have something waiting in the wings so to speak, so that I have something to post when I don't feel I've got anything interesting to say?

    It's been a mostly grey day here, dank is probably a good word for it, and we had about 3 or 4 hours of heavy drizzle from around midday.🌧️ But now, at about 5pm-ish when it's far too late to do any good, the sun is trying to make an effort to appear. I don't think it will succeed!πŸŒ₯️

    Something that has cheered the day up though was lunchtime. We watched last weeks episode of Pam Ayres in the Cotswolds, and we had a chippy!🍟 I had a Battered Sausage of course and it was incredibly yummy! The chips were nice too but we don't get as many of them as we used to. Still, it's a nice meal and none of us felt hungry or over-full, so that was good too!

     We will soon be having tea and I've decided to treat myself to a bag of Doritos to keep the good mood going. And we have cake for later too!

    Let's see what the next week brings shall we?πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‰ 

Comments

  1. Yes I struggle sometimes too but fortunately I always have holiday photos to share on those down days. Your chippy meal sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very yummy, nicer than the chinese take-away we had tonight although that wasn't bad. Just expensive!

      Delete
  2. I think it always helps to have a couple of photos in reserve and then you've got something to talk about on days that feel a bit "ugh".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea, I must try harder with the photo taking!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€