Blogtober - Post 12! ☁️

    Well, I really don't have anything for you today, it's all been a bit naff here.

    The project I started yesterday suddenly looked iffy so I frogged it and started again. I think it's looking a bit better now. 

    It seems that the weather has turned a bit gloomier and the grey does nothing for my mood.☁️☁️

    Oh, and we watched one of the worst films I've ever seen seen Steven Seagal in! I reckon every other word was the "F" one! In some films it just passes you by these days, but used like this it's just too much!

    I'll try better tomorrow.👋😞 

Comments

  1. There's a lot of swearing in lots of films these days and you're right, most of the time it just passes you by. I don't mind it used every now and again but sometimes it can be a bit much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would think that the writers would get fed up of using it all the time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ 🪝 📖 🌵

Blogtober '23 - Day One. 👋😀