Blogtober '23 - Day 9.

    And so it begins...

    It's going to be quite a busy week this one. There's a significant Birthday for a member of the family and we'll probably be doing something towards it every day! Not all of it will be good stuff mind you, oh no, there's always the naff and tedious things that need doing as well. (Boo!)

    I've got some wrapping to do and a card to write, no doubt I'll do some hoovering and general tidying - to keep the peace more than anything - and I expect other jobs will be very freely coming!

    By the time it's all over, we'll be knackered and I'll still have to choose a film for us to watch! Oh, and I've got a crochet project I'd like to get at least partially finished.

    Wish me luck!👋😧 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ 🪝 📖 🌵

Interlude -Summer.