Blogtober '23 - Day 6.

    Something I noticed on my trip out the other day was the lack of Autumnal colour. The majority of trees in the area still seem to be quite green, and those that have started to turn are doing it on a very small scale. Except for our nearest Oak tree. That's well into its autumn shed. Weird that. There was however a lot of ripe and ripening berries, some in gardens but most along the road sides and in the hedgerows. Some of the Rowan trees are looking are looking quite striking with their bright berries shining in the sunlight.

πŸ‚     πŸ‚     πŸ‚     πŸ‚ 

    I wanted to show you a close up of the James C. Brett Partytime Chunky yarn I bought the other day. It looks quite to different to all the other yarns I've used, even the few other Chunky weight ones. I found out a little while ago that there are actually different twists for making yarns: the "S" twist and the "Z" twist, nd I think this is an example of the "S" twist. I'm not sure I've ever seen a "Z" twist yarn before.  Have you?

    Till tomorrow, πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.