Blogtober '23 - Day 28.

    It's been a bit of an odd day today. It did rain briefly in the morning, and then it cleared, then it clouded over and rained again! Then, it cleared again! And right now it is raining quite heavily!! At least it put an end to the fireworks.

    Don't you just hate those things? I mean , it's not even Bonfire night yet, and they were so close you could hear the fizzy-crackles on the roof!

    I had Shortbread Fingers with my cup of tea this morning - it's Saturday, what do you expect - and then at lunchtime we had a Crumpet each. We watched the second episode of "A Discovery Of Witches" which is currently being shown on Sky Mix on Freeview. It's not bad actually, so far, but I do wonder if it's all going to get a bit "Twilight"-ish? Know what I mean?

    This evening we watched a film I got for my birthday called "Prince Of Darkness". No, not the Christopher Lee film, but a 1987 film by John Carpenter starring Donald Pleasence and Victor Wong. We hadn't seen it before and I thought it was quite good, a little different to other things, but I'm not sure everyone agreed with me. I found it engaging enough to not need to get my crochet out which I think is quite a good indication of its pace and story.

    The clocks go back tonight. One day I'll get used to it and understand why we bother, and what direction to turn the watch-knob in. I'm never sure which is considered best: clocks going forward or clocks going back? You decide!

    Oh I'm off, time to catch up on other Blogtober posts and my beauty sleep! Not that it'll make much difference!!

    See-ya,πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.