Blogtober '23 - Day 27.

    Hello again! I'm still alive! Or at least as alive as I usually am, I had some new pills to start today and I really wasn't sure how they were going to effect me, but so far there have been no problems. Phew!

    I have 10 mins to type something. 

    I've had a comment on yesterday's post! Thanks anonymous! I'm pleased you like the colours of the stool cover. I just wish I had more of the dark maroon-y pink yarn because I think that is really working well. I doubt I could get the same yarn now - it was old - but I s'pose a close match would do?

    We decided to have a chippy at lunchtime. We haven't had one in a while because the last one was a bit disappointing, so we were actually looking forward to it. And it was very nice. It's just unfortunate the Battered Sausages weren't battered. I don't think I've ever had a nude Battered Sausage before. I wonder if they'll give us extra next time?

    Oh, and I had nice long snooze this afternoon! Yay!

    Byeee,πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Œ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.