Blogtober '23 - Day 24.

    I'm not going to write much because I keep falling asleep. This is probably the 4th time I've tried to get this post started, last time it ended with the words "little smiles". No, nor me.

    Question: Why don't Ginger Crunch Creams crunch? Despite the long use by date they always seem to be soft from the moment you open the packet. It's hardly encouraging.

    We had sunshine for part of the day, cloud for the rest and now it's raining. Tomorrow is likely to be wet as well. Is anyone else being plagued by giant Slugs?

    And my neck hurts.

    Round 5 of my Stool cover seems to be going well at the moment, I'll find out tomorrow if it does actually work out like I want it to, and if it does, I might pause it and go back to my Granny Square Day project for a bit. Sometimes I do find that I need a break from one thing and one type of stitch, so it's good to have a couple of things on the go at once.

    Night-night everybody, night-night.πŸ‘‹πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.