Blogtober '23 - Day 23.

    Well, yesterday we had sunshine, today, we had grey. And that really is as descriptive as I can be. No breeze, no rain, no clouds sailing overhead, just grey. Oh, and it was colder. Or at least it felt colder. What a difference it makes to your mood and drive. Actually, I'm not sure I had any of the latter today.

    The Squirrel was back around lunchtime but it was far too dark to try and take pictures, and interestingly we had very few birds in the garden, yesterday it was chocker block with 'em.

    It's also been very quiet here which is strange because it is half-term and you'd think there would be more noise with all the kids at home. In a way it adds to the drabness of the weather, making it all seem even more lifeless than normal. And this is what I'm supposed to go walking in is it? I ain't too sure it would do me as much good as they say.

    I did have Shortbread Fingers with my cup of tea though this morning - another of your 5-a-day I'm sure - and later at dinner time I finished off yesterday's stew and remaining dumpling. That's a sad phrase; remaining dumpling. Sounds lonely. Don't worry though, I gave it a good home!

    I have managed to finish the 4th round on that Drum Stool Seat cover I mentioned the other day. It has bowled slightly but I'm hoping that the next round will flatten it all out again. I'm trying to look at it as a journey of discovery rather than another dead-end, stuff-it-in-a-bag fruitless exercise. I'm sure it will be good for something. Eventually.

    Byeee,πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.