Blogtober '23 - Day 21.

    I got up this morning with the best of intentions to be quite productive blog-wise. I was going to write a post about the books I've been reading this year because I remembered this was something that I mentioned a few times last Blogtober. I was going to spend some time on my GSD squares but, I actually spent half the day feeling quite unwell. Not just mentally for a change, but physically as well. I know my health isn't as good as it perhaps could/should be but I don't think I've ever felt quite this bad. And for all I know it is largely anxiety based. So... I'll do the book thing another day and today I will mention that something else I've started that I mentioned yesterday.

    This was going to be a square for my Granny Square Day project, but instead of working 6 Treble clusters in the centre little numpty-boy here put in 7. They were good one though, so I decided to continue and make a circle, with the intention of making a drum stool seat cover.

    Looks alright don't it?

    But since this photo was taken I've been working on the next round, and it isn't going so well. It's beginning to ruffle around the edge and I've tried two different ways of doing it. I can't say that I've had much luck with Mandala type things, so if any one of you can give me some advice on how to make the next round work, please let me know in the comments below.

    It's gone mid-night so I'm hitting the post button.

    Night-night,πŸ‘‹πŸ˜΄

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.