Blogtober '23 - Day 17.

    Well, I don't know about where you are, but here it's been proper chilly over the last few days. We even had a frost one morning, and I've been wearing my thermal hat in bed. Yes, it's been that cold!

    My fingertips are also turning to sandpaper which is another sure sign that the season is heading towards winter. And this year, I think for the first time, they are also turning a sort of blue in colour. What fun!

    We had some lovely blue skies today, but also a very chilly wind from the east - no wonder then that we had loads of Blue Tits on the nut feeders all day, which were joined in the afternoon by a few Long-Tailed Tits and the Grey Squirrel, who is becoming quite a regular.

    I'm not looking forward to tomorrow so I don't know if I'll post anything or not yet.

     See-yaπŸ‘‹πŸ˜” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.