Blogtober '23 - Day 15.

    Sometimes you really do need to be kind to yourself and let things go a bit. So no, I didn't forget to post anything over the last three days, I simply decided not to. To be honest I've been finding it quite stressful. Trying to find something to write about when there really isn't much happening is really hard! Add to that the often mad dash to type it up in the last half hour of the day (not to mention the editing and uploading of photos!) and you really do feel it getting to you. It's certainly not enjoyable. But I do feel better for not having to rattle away at the keyboard so who knows, perhaps I'll do it again before the month is over.

    Yesterday the Birthday Girl came with her entourage, and a good time was had by all! And, she liked her presents! Phew! And, she bought cake! Bonus! I think she liked all the crochet I've got on the go, and she gave me some good advice for some of it too. Now all I have to do is actually finish something!

    Toodles!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.