Novemblog! Post 6.

    I didn't know whether or not I would do a post today, but in the finish I thought what the heck! I've not had a particularly good few days, in any regard, and certainly my crochet hasn't been going too well. Just when I think that I've done a good few treble groups I notice one stitch that is just too loose in that left leg! It's such a pain! One day I will figure out what's going wrong and everything will be sorted. Until then, enter swear words of choice here!πŸ‘Ώ

    I've also been doing a bit of ye olde Christmas shopping on the internet.πŸ› I don't like shopping. Physically or virtually. And don't get me started on supermarkets. The only decent one I've ever known was Somerfield, and that disappeared donkey's back. 

    One thing that I've been looking at for myself is Blocking Boards or Mats to block crocheted squares on. I don't know what is considered the best sort or which would suit my needs best, so if anyone has any advice or experience they want to share, then please feel free to comment below.πŸ˜•

    I can't think of anything else to say, I did warn you I wasn't interesting, so I shall go. And do more internet shopping!😬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.