Novemblog! Post 5.

    The last couple of evenings of crochet have gone quite well, and although I didn't get quite as much done today as I did yesterday, the stitches are looking even and I'm not really having as much trouble as I was when I first started the round. Perhaps I just need to do a lot more treble practise!

    The keen-eyed among you may have noticed a sneak peak of my Yuletide Blanket in my first Novemblog post. Well, today I finally got round to doing some more to that. I'm not doing it exactly as directed in the Attic24 pattern but that's all I'm saying about it for now, and you'll have to wait for the project to grow a bit for more photos.

     I'm also starting to think about Christmas Crochet.

    It's funny to think that for the past two years I have started Christmas Crocheting in January, only to have to stop because it isn't working or to start something else! This year I'm definitely going to get some of it done!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blotober - Post 2!

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Interlude -Summer.