Crumbs And Tidbits.

    Now this may come as bit of a shock to some of you, but I have already finished the main part of my second Tunisian Crochet project!🀯🀯 I know, such speed is unheard of in these parts but there you are. There are a couple of finishing touches that I really think it needs, so I shall wait until they are complete before writing up a Ta-dah post. 


 

    I'm not entirely sure when that will be mind you as it will unfortunately involve - sigh😩 - shopping. I don't really like - sigh😩 - shopping. Never have. It probably stems from trailing around after my Mother and Sister when I was a child and being completely bored. Add to that the fact that I'm not a great decision maker and would often come home in a sulk 'coz I could never make my mind up about what I wanted, other than a Sausage Roll of course, and come home with nothing! Plus I don't like crowds, noise, queues...

    So now I have to decide which Tunisian project to start next.πŸ€” I do have a list of things to choose from and it may come down to which will be the quickest to complete, because in a few weeks I imagine it will be much hotter than it is now, and my hands will be far too wetπŸ’¦πŸ’¦ to work anything up. Until I make up my mind I will continue with my Yuletide Blanket project which to be honest, I'd almost given up on, but have decided to persevere with despite my misgivings about it.πŸ˜”

    Spring continues to bloom and there is more and more colour appearing in the garden.πŸ’πŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒΌ

My Bleeding Heart🎡🎡..
 
...dah-di-dah🎡🎡

Buttercup

Clover

Speedwell

Viola

Viola

Violet

Wild Strawberry

    Oh well, that's where I'm at, at the 'mo. Hopefully all your projects are going well?

     Taraa!πŸ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interlude -Summer.

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ πŸͺ πŸ“– 🌡

Blogtober '23 - Day One. πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€