Hoodathunk!

    Golly, that Ta-dah post was a long time coming, every time I thought I was nearly through writing it I'd remember something else I was going to mention! And I'm still not sure I've included everything I could have. So I've decided to come up with a Ta-dah Post Template or check-list to help organise my thoughts and make the writing of them a bit more fluid and natural. I suppose it's a bit like writing an evaluation at the end of a project when you're at college. That might be a good way of looking at it.๐Ÿค”

    As I mentioned in the last post, I have started on my next project and like the last one it's Tunisian Crochet. I really am into this technique at the mo' and want to keep learning about it. It's something that I've been thinking of making for a little while now and I'm excited to see how I get on with it because, not only is it going to involve two different hooks, which I know is not that unusual, I will also be using a yarn I've not had that much experience with; Super-Chunky. I'm using Hayfied Bonus Super-Chunky in two colours, which is very soft and flows quite smoothly and so far I'm enjoying it - despite the couple of false starts!๐Ÿ˜Œ  Want a sneaky peak?

Ain't it cool?

    It's not all plain sailing though, my fingers are causing me a lot of trouble at the mo'. I've mentioned before that in the summer months my hands get quite sweaty, making yarn work quite difficult, but during the colder months it's the complete opposite! My fingertips are currently so rough they're like velcro, which means I'm making my yarn a lot fluffier than it needs to be. I honestly feel I could re-card some yarns back into fleece!๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ And no amount of hand-cream helps for long either. It's a complete nightmare, and sooo frustrating! If anyone else has this problem and has found a way to overcome it, I'd love to know!

    I started this blog just over a year ago๐Ÿ˜ฎ, not really knowing how I would get on with it or how long it might last, but I have to say that I'm quite pleased that I'm still tapping away on the old keyboard. I may not get as personal as other bloggers might, but I'm writing about what I want to and that's OK for me. And, as a bit of a bonus, I've actually had a fair few views over the last few weeks!๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ†

    Taraa!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜€

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interlude -Summer.

Blogtober '23 - Day One. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜€

Blotober - Post 2!