Novemblog! Post 9.

    Well, I did the first three days of the month so I thought I might as well do the last three.

    I have decided to finish the Block Stitch blanket.😣 The other ball of yarn I have of the same type won't go with the other two colours unless I can pair it with an other colour, and at the moment I can't find anything suitable so I'm finishing off with a round of Half Trebles. If I have enough yarn to do so.😟 And although I have done three sides, the fourth is causing me some hassles, don't ask why, I'm not doing anything differently.😧 It's just the way it goes I s'pose.

    It's bloody cold here too.⛄ It doesn't do me any favours, at least we had a bit of sunshine today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interlude -Summer.

Blogtober '23 - Day One. 👋😀

Blotober - Post 2!