Novemblog! Post 10.

    I really did think that today was going to be one of those truly horrible days but, it actually wasn't.😀 Even the snow couldn't lower the overall tone, and I've never been a lover of the white stuff.❄❅❆⛄

    We had sugary ring doughnuts with our morning cups of tea which was a nice surprise and made a change from the usual biscuits.🍩🍩

    In crochet news, I have finished the Block Stitch Blanket! The last little bit of this final round went okay and I'm really pleased it's now done with.😌 Apart from sewing in and trimming the ends, which I actually don't mind doing. I'm going to try and take photos tomorrow for a sort of final flourish to Novemblog!👏🙌

    Now all I have to do is decide what to take on as my next evening project: the Attic 24 Yuletide Blanket, or the Tunisian Crochet project I want to start. Decisions, decisions...😧😀  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interlude -Summer.

Blogtober - Post 19! ❓ 🪝 📖 🌵

Blogtober '23 - Day One. 👋😀